Hot Box® enclosures have been trusted since 1986 to secure America’s backflows, air release valves, pumps, grinders, generators and other critical infrastructure. Specified by name for over 30 years, Hot Box continues to lead the industry with innovative and economical designs that simplify the installation and maintenance of enclosed equipment.
Here are 6 Key Benefits of Hot Box enclosures:
- Reduced threat from vandalism with critical infrastructure.
- Foam insulation both suppresses sound and helps provide a consistent temperature for components.
- Optional heaters for cold climates provide freeze protection in wet and damp locations.
- Alarms, strobe lights and locking devices can protect devices and send alerts.
- Color options are available to aid in landscape blending and aesthetic appeal.
- All standard Hot Box models meet the current industry required ASSE 1060 performance specifications
Hubbell Power Systems, Inc. (HPS) offers both off-the-shelf standard Hot Box enclosures and custom walk-in Hot Box enclosures up to 2,000 square feet in aluminum, fiberglass and plastic constructions. Our comprehensive product offering of ASSE 1060-certified enclosures ensure customer application requirements are met.